Lockers will be assigned during Fundamentals and padlocks will be provided for student use.
LOCKER USE GUIDELINES
Lockers are assigned to students at the beginning of the fall and summer terms, on a space available basis. Students use the lockers at their own risk. It is recommended that students not store valuables in their lockers. Students are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in the Student Locker Agreement form.
- No flammable materials, chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are permitted in a student locker.
- Alcohol and illegal or controlled substances, unless prescribed to that particular student by a physician, are not permitted in the lockers.
- No perishable items should be stored in the lockers.
- Students may not have more than one locker.
- Students may not affix anything to the interior or exterior of their lockers.
- The UNT Dallas College of Law reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the student to whom the locker is registered in instances when locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency situation.
- Students are required to report any locker damage or needed repairs to the Office of the Dean of Students.
- All lockers within the College of Law are the property of the COL and the UNT System, and are subject to applicable College of Law and UNT System policies.
- All lockers not cleaned out within three (3) days after the COL’s spring semester final exam period, within three (3) days after the COL’s summer final exam period, within three (3) days of withdrawal from school, or within three (3) days after graduation will be emptied, and their contents destroyed.
- The COL is not responsible for lost or missing items, either before or after a locker has been cleared.
- Students are required to use a padlock provided and assigned by UNT Dallas College of Law.
Page last modified on August 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm.