There are a number of public parking lots near 1901 Main Street, home of the UNT Dallas College of Law. The law school does not recommend one parking location over any other; however, the Elm Street Garage is the only parking that has a sky bridge connection to the law school.
In addition to the Elm Street Garage, parking is available in a number of surface parking lots downtown. Follow this link for a map of available parking locations in the downtown area.
MONTHLY PARKING PASS WITH ELM STREET GARAGE
UNT Dallas College of Law students will be able to purchase a monthly parking pass for the Elm Street Garage, located just across the street from the College of Law (across Harwood Street, immediately east of the COL). The monthly parking pass allows 24/7 access, including weekends, with in and out privileges, for $90.00 (approximately $3.00 a day) with a tax of $7.43. To obtain this rate, you must note, on your contract, that you are a UNT Dallas College of Law student. (The College of Law does not obtain any fee from the Elm Street Garage.)
- The Elm Street Garage is located at 2000 Elm Street, with 4 entrances (on Elm Street, Main Street, Harwood, and Pearl Street).
- UNT Dallas College of Law students may enter a monthly parking lease with the SP Plus Corporation, which maintains the Elm Street Parking Garage, for $90.00 a month with a tax of $7.43.
- Students will receive a parking card that provides 24/7 access, including weekends, during the term of the lease.
- Students may purchase their monthly parking cards at the SP Plus office, located within the Elm Street Garage, between 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday. The office is located on the 3rd floor of the parking garage, on the west side (close to the entrance of the sky bridge).
- The Contract/Application for Parking is available as a PDF from this web page. Please be sure to write, somewhere on the lease, that you are a UNT Dallas College of Law student. The College of Law does not obtain any fee from the parking garage, but this rate is being made available for our students.
Elm Street Garage: Daily Parking
- Reduced cost daily parking is available on an “early bird” basis. The daily cost is $6.00 if you arrive by 8:30 AM and leave after 2 PM. The cashier is present until 8 PM, but you can pay $5.00 CASH to an auto cash machine after 8 PM. There are no “in and out” privileges, however.
- Other than early-bird parking, parking is about $12.00 daily.
Elm Street Garage Contract/Application for Parking
The law school is four blocks south of the DART light rail St. Paul Station. See map.